GET $250 FOR A TRAIL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
ExtremeTerrain strongly advocates for the responsible recreational use of off-road trails and is happy to launch the Clean Trail Grant Program.
This program will provide eligible groups the opportunity to apply for a grant to fund their next trail improvement related project which could range from trail clean-up, trail restoration, trail expansion, to name a few. Various Wrangler and 4x4 groups and organizations as well as publicly and privately owned off-road trails are all invited to apply for the grant.
Along with the grant, ExtremeTerrain will provide industrial strength trash bags for collection of any debris.
APPLY FOR GRANT HERE >>
In order to be considered, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Organize or belong to a Wrangler/4x4 group/club with more than 5 members
- Own or work at a private or public off-road park
- Organize or belong to an OHV Organization with more than 5 members
- Organize a trail clean-up project with a dedicated 4x4/off-road purpose
- Proof of your affiliation with organization/club/park
- Must provide digital photo of trail improvement project
- Action shots of volunteers preferred!
- Completion of application form
- Organization's are eligible once per year up to two years
- Sign the eligibility waiver
GRANT SHOULD BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Tools needed for trail cleaning/restoration/expansion
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage for all volunteers
- Promotional materials used to attract volunteers
- Miscellaneous trail improvement expenses
|Clean Trail Grant Program|
Grant Outreach - ExtremeTerrain.com
1 Lee Blvd
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: (610) 251 1604
Cell Phone: 519-806-4198
Toll Free: (800) 988-4605
Fax: (610) 981-4720
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator